Thursday, December 13, 2012
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Monday, February 27, 2012
Facebook Sales Policies!
We've had a bit of confusion in regards to our facebook sales so we just wanted to repost our facebook policies to help. All items can be held for only 48 hours. If we do not receive payment within 48 hours (paypal, over the phone, or in store) then the item will go to the next customer.
Here's how our facebook sales work!
- “Like” Kennedi’s Closet on Facebook.
- We will post adorable outfits on our Facebook page that will include the price, sizes, and quantities available. The rest is up to you!
If I see an item I’m interested in buying, how do I bid on it?
If you like the item we have posted and want to purchase it, you must QUICKLY comment on the picture and include the following details:
- SOLD, Size, either your paypal email or the word “phone”, and personalization info (if applicable)
- If you live outside the state of Florida, you MUST include OOF (for Out of Florida) or you will be charged 7% Sales Tax.
- Only complete posts will be honored!
Note: If you put the word Phone, you have the next business day to call our retail store and pay for your order over the phone. 904-551-0214. We’re open Monday-Saturday 10-6 Eastern Time. Also, if you're local to our store and you want to come in and pay- we can still only hold it for 48 hours.
Standard item: Sold, 6m, email@example.com
Monogram Item: Sold, 9m, phone, “eKr” or Ella in hot pink.
Multiple Sizes: Sold, 3T and 12m, firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple Items: Sold, 3T and 5T, phone, only if I win both sizes.
Reminder that all invoices and phone orders must be paid within 48 hours or items will go to the following winner.
Bids are first come, first serve. Please don’t be upset if you don’t win! There are limited quantities per size and just remember that we’ll have other auctions with more cute things.